Search for posts by pinkpetals

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2 Search found 17 matches:

pinkpetals

58, female

Pro

Re: Any Park Members?

from pinkpetals on 08/06/2019 02:33 AM

Welcome MackDaddy! It's great to see you! 

pinkpetals

58, female

Pro

Safe and happiest July 4th!

from pinkpetals on 06/30/2019 04:39 PM

For U.S. members, Have the safest and happiest July 4th celebration whether you're celebrating at home or afar. As a reminder, if you and loved ones are outside, please slather on plenty of sunscreen, especially on the little ones. (Yes I'm a grandmother these days, LOL), practice good boating standards on the waterways, be safe with firecrackers and other incendiary devices (I live in the south, and you would not believe how many life altering accidents we experience this time of year), and of course, designate a driver if you're going to drink! 

mama pinkpetals

pinkpetals

58, female

Pro

Have a Safe Memorial Day!

from pinkpetals on 05/26/2019 06:10 PM

Have a wonderful and safe Memorial Day to all those in the U.S.! Also remember if you're out on the beach, lakes, or outside period, wear plenty of sunscreen, light long sleeves & hat to protect your skin, even if ithe sky is overcast! It wasn't that long ago, I had removed precancerous spots from both my scalp and arm likely due to driving from NY to TN for 12hrs facing the way of the sun. 

pinkpetals

58, female

Pro

from pinkpetals on 05/03/2019 03:26 PM

Have you found her among the members list or message board yet? 

pinkpetals

58, female

Pro

Happy Spring!

from pinkpetals on 04/14/2019 02:20 AM

Happy Spring to everyone and may you find joy in all those things you enjoy during this season!  Other than pollen and the worst weather I've experienced in years! We've been fortunate compared to other states, and I hope this note finds everyone well amid the blizzards, floods, hail, and wind events. I'm still attempting to weed garden before planting, that is if the storms and grandbaby sitting duties ever abate. 

Hope everyone enjoys your Easter celebration and upcoming Mothers Day!  I'll be on the ballfields watching the grandbabies (2 boys and 1 girl playing baseball), watching two other grands (5 mos and 12mos), keeping the cranky huzzband from hurting himself, referreeing the three children from fighting among themselves and Jury Duty. Uggg.. And I thought I was effin' retired!!?? 
pinkpetals aka Loglady

pinkpetals

58, female

Pro

Re: What is the greatest issue facing humanity?

from pinkpetals on 01/09/2019 05:36 AM

I would say greed which lends itself to the constant threat of war.. needless war. It's what keeps humanity from going forward before there is another inevitable civilization restart. Secondly, the haves versus the have-nots, class war, which of course feeds into the war cfinanced complex. There is always something created to divide people, then create a war that garners profits from selling weaponry on both sides. 

pinkpetals

58, female

Pro

from pinkpetals on 01/09/2019 04:31 AM

I was going down memory lane with a TYT video of what the internet was like in the beginning and of course The Park and so many memories flooded my mind. Pre-Java script, hanging out in the No Holds Bar room, that was fun and I was hooked to computers. Then I was known as LogLady then transformed into Pinkpetals. Good to still see you around Brent! Wished we had it all back.. Facebook is such an unnecessary wasteland. 

First Page  |  «  |  1  |  2

« Back to previous page